Quote:Water Purifier requires a constant daily supply of water is to fuel all the various waste filtration systems nature has designed to keep your body healthy and free of toxins. Your blood, your kidneys, and your liver all require a source of good clean water to detoxify your body from the toxic exposures you come into contact with every day. These are the following stages of Water Purifier Components are-
1. Sediment Cartridge: The sediment cartridge is the first step in the watering purification process. It filters suspended impurities like fine sand and clay from the water.
2. Reverse Osmosis Membrane: This removes 99.9% of microbes (bacteria, viruses) and microbial cysts. It also removes harmful chemical impurities, excessive dissolved salts and all suspended particles below 5 microns, making the water pure, safe and crystal clear.
3. UF Membrane: The ultrafiltration membrane has a 0.004 micron pore diameter which allows essential minerals to pass while removing bacteria and viruses.
4. Activated Carbon Cartridge: This cartridge removes all chemical impurities like chlorine, as well as colour and odour from the water.
5. Post Carbon Silver Purifier: The reverse osmosis (RO) process does not guarantee 100% bacteria removal. Therefore, water purifiers that adhere to international drinking standards have a post-RO process. This removes residual bacteria, and acts as a backup if the RO system fails, thus ensuring pure drinking water.
6. UV Lamp: Ultraviolet light is very efficient at killing bacteria. A UV lamp in a water purifier ensures that the water is 100% bacteria-free. Light radiating from a UV lamp is harmful for the eyes and skin and hence direct exposure to UV rays should be avoided.
7. Booster Pump: A booster pump is required to force water through the RO membrane so that it can be purified. The booster pump gives an open flow of 100 lPH and has a pressure of 70-80 psi at the inlet of the membrane housing.