Additional offer on Amazon:
- HDFC Bank Debit Card or Credit Card 10% cashback upto Rs. 1750 on Rs. 5000 & above. Maximum cashback Rs. 4500 during offer period terms and conditions.
- Amazon Blockbuster Deals 10% cashback upto Rs. 200 using only Amazon Pay balance. (Add Balance to account).
- Amazon Email Gift Card 10% cashback upto Rs. 150 for Prime members.
- Amazon Pay balance 10% cashback upto Rs. 500 on Add Money (Terms and Conditions).
- Golden Hours Deals 9PM to 12AM every day.
How to Grab You Are Born to Blossom Paperback
- Visit here for offer page
- Add to cart
- Login or register
- No coupon Req.
- Pay the amount
The Book You Are Born To Blossom is an account of Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam’s vision for a better India with the need for fully utilizing the education and technology sector to achieve his aim of a new developed India. Using a tree as a metaphor, he states that different approaches towards learning need to be implemented for different age groups and there is a dire need for quality education and guidance to reach the footsteps of Indian schools. Dr. Kalam addresses these issues as he recounts his experiences as a schoolboy. The other theme prevailing in the book is social transformation – where the communication and information sector can help mine rural talent. He talks about how the development of divergent individual talents can help in bringing about a change, taking into consideration the social and moral values of the nation. You Are Born To Blossom comprises of eight chapters that talk about many core issues related to society – like personifying the knowledge that’s prevalent around the world, the standard of governance in public institutions and how to safeguard their sanctity. It also talks about adult working life and opportunities for senior citizens past the age of 50. It also takes into account the contributions of a number of Indian artists and scientists. ‘There is no age to blossom,” is the lingering concept throughout the book and Dr. Kalam calls for a scientific mind molded by conscience and consensus, while taking into consideration Indian morality and values. You Are Born To Blossom was published in 2008 and is available in paperback.