Moto E3 Power: (Click here to buy)
The Moto E power gets a Rs.500 price cut in sale days available for Rs 7,499.
Second generation Moto E 4g will available for RS 5,999 and Moto E 3G will available for Rs 4,999.
Nexus 6:(Click here to buy 32gb Model or 64gb Model)
32 GB option available for Rs 19,999 and 64 GB option available for 25,999.
Moto M: (Click here to buy 32gb Model or 64gb Model)
This device start from Rs 15,999 for 32GB variant and Rs 17,999 for 64 GB variant . If the user wants to exchange old device chance to get up to Rs 15,000 discount. There’s a flat cut also up to Rs 1,000 on sale day.
Moto G Turbo Edition Rs. 8999: (Click here to buy)
Moto Z: (Click here to buy)
The smartphone worth to consider is the Moto Z and other variant Z play.Both get discount up to Rs 2000 off and up to Rs 20,000 off on exchange.
Also offer available in Moto 360 (2 Gen) start form Rs 15,499 ,Headphone start form Rs 449.
- IndusInd Bank credit card: 10% off (upto Rs. 2500) on Rs. 4500 & above. Offer is applicable only on Moto Smartphones – Moto E, Moto M, Moto Z, Moto Z Play, Moto G Turbo, Motorola Nexus 6, Moto G3, Moto G2, and Moto E2 on 20th and 21st Feb 2017. An instant discount will be awarded to Debit and Credit cardholders at the time of making the payment as per the discount offer on final cart value.
- Additional discount with Exchange.
How to Grab deals in Moto Anniversary sale Flipkart:
- Visit deal page here( Sale days 20-21 Feb)
- Add selected products to cart
- Login or register
- Fill or select your shipping details
- Pay the amount