How to Grab Pentax Q7 12MP 1/1.7-inch CMOS Mirrorless Camera with 5-15mm Zoom Lens
- Visit here for offer page
- Add product to cart
- Login or register
- No coupon Req.
- Pay the amount
- New 1/1.7 inch, back-illuminated CMOS sensor with 12.4 megapixels. Capable of producing 12 bit DNG RAW and JPG images, new sensor is a highly efficient and designed specifically to produce very low noise at high levels of sensitivity.
- Sensor-Shift Shake Reduction. Capture stabilized, blur free images in low lighting courtesy of the Q7s sensor-shift SR system with DRII Dust Reduction. Shake Reduction works independently of the lenses giving you stabilization with any lens used.
- Eye-Fi Card Compatibility. With Eye-Fi wireless LAN SD memory cards, the user can automatically transmit recorded images to a smartphone, and even select favorite images and resize them before transmission.
- 3³ LCD Monitor with advanced anti-reflection coating. Capture or review images using the large 3³ LCD monitor. The LCD has HVGA resolution with 460k dots and now with an anti-reflection coating, for use in bright sunlight.
- ISO Speeds up to 12800. High sensitivity shooting up to 12800 ISO range improves noise performance throughout, even in low lighting