Xiaomi is launching the Watch S3 this year, and it’s creating a lot of excitement in their smartwatch lineup. This watch will have a big OLED screen, a powerful 520mAh battery, 4G connectivity for smooth communication, and a bunch of sports modes for fitness fans.
But that’s not all – the Xiaomi Watch S3 will also track your blood oxygen levels to help keep you healthy and monitor your heart rate accurately. Rumor has it that it’ll even support voice calling, making it handy for staying in touch while you’re on the move.
This watch is the successor to the Xiaomi Watch S2, which came out last December. The S2 had a cool circular design, a colorful AMOLED display, and a ton of sports modes – setting the stage for what we can expect from the Watch S3.
The Xiaomi Watch S3 is an upcoming smartwatch with some exciting leaked features:
- Large OLED Display: Rumors suggest it will feature a spacious OLED screen, possibly around 1.43 inches, exceeding the size of the Xiaomi Watch S2.
- 520mAh Battery: Powered by a robust 520mAh battery, offering longer battery life compared to the Watch S2’s 500mAh.
- 4G Connectivity: Expected to support 4G connectivity, enabling call functionality without needing your phone.
- Sports Modes: Various sports modes are rumored, including running, cycling, swimming, and hiking, with built-in GPS for precise workout tracking.
- Health Sensors: The Watch S3 may include a blood oxygen sensor and heart rate monitor for health and fitness tracking.
- Voice Calling: There’s speculation that it will support voice calling for hands-free communication.
Please note that these details are based on leaks and may change upon the official release.
Potential Features of the Xiaomi Watch S3 as it’s Still in the Rumor Stage
- NFC for payments
- Sleep tracking
- Stress monitoring
- Weather forecasts
- Music control
- App notifications
We’ll have to wait for the official announcement to know for sure, but it looks like the Xiaomi Watch S3 could be a pretty impressive smartwatch.